Mobile Tilt Shower Commode Chair
- seat frame tilts for extra pressure reduction and comfort
- locking pneumatic springs provide infinite adjustment up to 40°
- pressurized springs also help lift seat frame to an upright position
- conveniently located tilt triggers provide smooth tilt control
- contoured for pressure reduction and pelvic stability
- soft integral-skin foam for comfort and durability
- available with open or bridged front
- available sizes: 18″Wx16″D, 18″Wx19″D
Raz Mobile Shower Commode Chairs — Designed and manufactured to the highest standards of the discerning healthcare professional.
The Raz-AT (Attendant Tilt) mobile shower commode chair tilts up to 40° to provide extra pressure reduction and comfort. The unique frame design utilizes locking gas springs that help lift the seat to an upright position, making the Raz-AT one of the easiest tilting mobile shower chairs to operate.
The Raz-AT mobile shower commode chair comes standard with the Ischial & Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS), 4” of height adjustment, adjustable-tension back upholstery, molded headrest and fixture, 5” dual-locking casters, flip-up padded armrests, and a commode pan. The easy-to-clean, polished stainless steel frame fits over most toilets and is designed for easy side and front access by the user or attendant.