Bed provides 360° mobility at ANY height.
Directional mechanism on front caster is accessible at all heights for ease in rolling the bed.
Optional embedded staff control in footboard
- Angled for better visibility
- Two-stage lockouts – lockout of pendant use and lockout of embedded staff control
Maximum underbed clearance for use with overbed tables and patient lifts.
Bed easily adjusts for use at 76” or 80” length.
- Adjustable wall saver positions (76”, 80”, and for use with a trapeze) provide the smallest footprint at each length, while protecting the wall (included with bed)
- Adjustable mattress retainer securely supports mattress position for 76” or 80” length (included with bed)
- Edema foot ratchet to elevate the foot end of the bed (included with bed)
SilverSolutions™ within the powder-coating provides antimicrobial surface protection
- Kills 99.9% of odor and stain causing bacteria
- Lasts for the expected life of the bed
- Non-allergenic and safe for the environment
- High concentration of silver ions gives high efficacy
- Requires no special handling
- A cost effective solution that is built in to last
Highest Safety and Quality Standards
Unrestricted UL Listing
Built to conform to UL 60601-1, IEC601-2-38, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 the Zenith Series offers the following ensuring the utmost resident and staff safety:
- Grounded – Standard Hospital Grade Plug
- No pinch points within 200mm of bed perimeter
- Bed can be used as a transport device because it passes threshold clearance at ALL heights by 20mm
- Splash-proof electronics
- Load capacity and tip-stability tested and approved
NEW Improved Warranty
- 15 years on frame
- 5 years on motors and control box (longest motor warranty in the industry)
- 3 years on other electronics
Proudly Made in America.